Since its establishment in 1944, Tekken Corporation has been engaged in development of social infrastructure, with the main focus being on railway related construction. Tekken has participated in numerous railway-related projects , while also constructing roads, riverbank reinforcement and protection, etc. Tekken has also been involved in various building construction projects, including housing, hospitals and schools. Thus, Tekken Corporation has become a general construction company.
On the basis of its rich experience, Tekken participated in overseas markets in 1984, starting with Singapore. Since then, Tekken has been engaged in various projects in Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Bangladesh and India.
Based on the "10-year vision" established in 2021, we aim to increase overseas sales to 13 billion yen, which is equivalent to 6% of the target annual sales amount of Tekken, by strengthening and expanding business bases mainly in Asia.
The Japanese government has a policy of exporting high quality infrastructure to developing countries. In response to this policy, Tekken plans to focus on contributing to the development of transportation infrastructure in such countries. For this purpose, Tekken will promote transfer of technology through various ways, including on-the-job training (OJT) programs, to enhance skill levels of the local employees and to localize the skills and technology in each country. Tekken Corporation hopes that such efforts will contribute to the growth of local firms and to the progress of quality of life in the developing countries.
Tekken Corporation has worked in construction of infrastructure, such as roads, tunnels, bridges, water supply and sewerage facilities, revetments, etc., that aim to accomplish well-being and prosperity.
Tekken Corporation has two business areas in railway construction. The first is civil engineering for the development of grade-separated intersections, tunnels, bridges, embankments and the likes.
The second is building work for the construction of station buildings, train depots, etc.
Tekken Corporation has constructed buildings such as commercial buildings, schools, medical and welfare facilities among other types of buildings in order to provide people comfortable and high quality living standards.
Tekken Corporation is keen to hear from enthusiastic civil engineers and architectural engineers who wish to take active roles in Tekken’s overseas business firstname.lastname@example.org
As of February, 2017.
Overseas Offices Locations
- Hanoi Office (Hanoi Representative Office)
- 【Address】 24th Floor, ICON 4 Building, 243A De La Thanh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, VIETNAM
- Yangon Office (Myanmar Branch)
- 【Address】 Office No.601, 6th Floor, Kantharyar Centre Office Tower Building No.11,Corner of Kan Yeik Thar Rd & U Aung Myat Rd, Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township, Yangon, MYANMAR
- Phnom Penh Office (Cambodia Branch)
- 【Address】 2nd Floor, Time Tower, #331, Street 271, Sang Kat Toul Tom Poung Ⅱ,Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA
- Dhaka Office (Bangladesh Branch)
- 【Address】 RANGS PARAMOUNT 2, Floor #07, Plot # 11, Road # 17, Banani Commercial area, Dhaka, Bangladesh